Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's a...

...girl!!! We had the great pleasure of welcoming Vivian Estelle (said as "Viviana" in Spanish) into our family yesterday at 6pm! She was delivered via c-section, is 8lbs, 9oz, and in our most humble opinion, think she is absolutely beautiful! Tim went home sometime after 7pm to make some phone calls, and returned around 9pm with my mom and the other 3 girls. They were extremely excited, to say the least, and each had a turn loving on her.

Tim was able to stay the night here with me, and has been here most of the day too. All my extra "appendiges" have now been removed, and I've been up and walking about some, which has been nice.


I am enjoying being able to use our laptop in our hospital room, but pictures will have to wait until we get home, which will be tomorrow sometime. I just wanted to update you on our new little cutie!

5 comments:

Mark said...

Congratulations!!! I'm an aunt!!! We are VERY excited and can hardly wait to meet Vivien!

Congratulations to all! Love you T&S and ALL the girlers!

Love you all,

Uncle Mark and Auntie Bekah

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!

Joia said...

We're SO SO thrilled about Vivian's arrival! Can't wait to see pictures!

Heather said...

Congratulations you two! I'm so excited for you; I am one of four girls too :)

Hope you're still doing well.

Mom W. said...

You look great in the pictures Steph! So does Viviana!!!