Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures of Vivian

Okay, here are few pic's of the last few days. This first one is of Tim and I on our way out the door to the hospital Saturday morning at about 830am.


Fast-forward 12 hours to around 830pm, and here we are our girls getting to see their new sister for the first time! Actually, this was the first time I got to see her as well, besides the brief minute in the OR.

Our four girls: Marika (6), Shaelyn (3), Kyla (21 months) and Vivian (2.5 hours)


Kyla and Vivian

Shaelyn and Vivian


Mika and Vivian

Nana (my Mom) and the girls

Nana and Vivian


I love this picture!
The six of us


Me and my littlest

Tim and his littlest

Just before leaving the hospital at 12pm today
Vivian in her car seat
I was thinking on the way home that this would be the first time we haven't had balloons outside the door for the birth of one of our girls - it was our tradition back in Canada. The thought made me very sad! When we got home, we had two special signs, And balloons! =)



That's all I'll post today, will try to get on here in the next little while with more updates of all that's happening around here. If you think of it, could you please pray for Shaelyn and Kyla who are sick with the flu right now? Thanks!

7 comments:

DAD Sharp said...

Cute CUTE Cute CUTE! Thanks for the pictures - it's wonderful to visit your joy even from afar. Lots of Love

Mark said...

I love the pictures! I love the look on Shaelyn's face when she's holding Vivian (almost the same look she had when she held Moka?) and I LOVE the one of you (Steph) and Vivian too. What a sweet little (big?) family! Wow, the SIX of you!
I can hardly wait to show my students tomorrow. Congratulations!!!
Love you all so much,
Mark and Rebekah

Mom W./Grandma said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, can't wait to hold them all... yes and as Papa says, Cute, Cute, Cute... Praying for your recovery and healing Steph, SO glad your Mom is there, nice new glasses Bonnie! Love you all so much... OXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Great photos... she does look like Mary-Kay but rounder of face more like Kyla... of course we know she is herself :) Hope today is healthier for everyone. Love, M

Jonathan and Denise said...

Congratulations Steph! and the rest of the family! So glad that things went well and that you can be home already. Vivian DOES look like a big cutie. Our family started off with four girls too and we had a blast growing up. I'm sure your girls will too. Anyway, hope your other girls feel better very soon and a speedy recovery for you as well.

Anonymous said...

welcome Vivian!! congrats to you all - the Adorable Four...

hope everyone is feeling well soon

love Jil n Tom

ps hi Bon

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have. The Lord has blessed you greatly. Is Tim strating to feel out numbered yet? I would make you a pan of soup but you are tooooooooo far away.
Miss you a lot,
Ben and] Henrietta and family.