Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Joia!!

Today is Tim's sister Joia's birthday! Joia and her husband Philip have 2 sweet little Pumpkins, Keenan (3) and Moriah (1.5) and make their home in Florida. If you have never visited her blog, http://www.pjknews.blogspot.com/, I highly recommend it! Joia is a fabulous photographer, and her photos are stunning!

So, let me ask you. What do you think of when you see this beautiful picture?
I see joy. Joy seems to just radiate from you, Joia. "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." (Proverbs 17:22) I think you are an amazing woman, wife to Philip and mommy to your kidlets. Your first desire is to please the Lord, and your family after that. May He continue to bless you as you serve Him. To "serve Him" is such an easy thing to say (or write), but it's not always easy to do, and it's especially not always easy to do with joy. So many "life" things get in the way! I just want to encourage you to remember that "...the joy of the LORD is your strength." (Nehemiah 8:10) I pray that God will continue to help you share His joy with others.

Fabulous family photo: Philip, Keenan, Moriah and Joia
Happy Birthday, Joia! We love you, and hope you have a super day!!

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Happy Birthday Joia... we love you too!!

Joia said...

Thanks so much Steph! I really appreciate that you do such special birthday posts, what a blessing you are! =)

I love you so much!