Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We're Happy to Announce...

...the birth of Alisa (Al-ee-sa) Bethany Woodford!! She was born this morning at 430, and weighs in at 8lb, 2.5 oz and is 20.5 inches long (or 3.705 kg and 52cm). She is a precious little darling, and we are so thankful to the Lord for her! Since I am still in the hospital, I'll have to wait before posting any pictures of her.

Tim went home for a bit this morning, and my Dad and Mom and the other 4 girls came back to the hospital with him for a bit - it was so great to see everyone, and of course the girlers love Alisa!

We are all doing well, and are actually hoping to make it home by this evening some time. Will update again soon! =)

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

Praise the Lord!! We are so happy to hear the news, can't wait to meet the new little girler!!! Love her name!!!

Love you all, so glad all went well Steph!! Hugs...

Erika Simone said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear it all went well. I can't wait to go up north sometime and meet the new Alisa.
Love,
Erika

blossomsred said...

Hi Woodfords!

I am praying through the CMML Handbook and doing a bit of digging as I go... and found your blog. So thankful for the safe arrival of Alisa, and my Handbook has been updated! May God continue to richly bless you all as you serve Him for His glory.

MiltonMarthaJaime said...

We are very happy for you. You are so blessed to have 5 daughters to raise for the Lord. The pictures are beautiful. We are so happy to hear that all went well in the delivery. Les mandamos fuerte abrazo.