Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Family Pictures 2017

This is just going to be a short post, but I wanted to share the pictures Tim's sister Joia took of us while we were visiting them in Kansas last week.  We got all ready, and it immediately began to rain.  So we ate supper, waited a little longer, and it finally cleared mostly up (except for some wind), so we headed out across the road to the pretty little lake they have there.

Gwennie

Nathaniel
Alisa
Vivian
Kyla
Shaelynnie
Marika


We had such a wonderful time with the Dooleys, and I will try to share more pictures from our trip, soon.  Thanks so much again to Joia for taking the time and effort to take these!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADORE your family picture! Joia did a great job!

I love how all the personalities come out in each of the kids' pictures.

I need to get some of these printed off for my fridge!

Love you all,

Auntie Bekah :)